Every racecourse has slightly different admission fees, as it is to be expected.
For the exact amount you will have to check with your venue of choice directly; either over the phone or on their website.
However, there are some conventions that generally apply to all racecourses when it comes to ticketing.
- Book at least six days in advance; some courses even offer special reduced fees for early buyers.
- Children under the age of 16 get in for free at most racecourses. However, dress code applies to all children aged 12 and over.
- Group discounts can shave substantial amounts of the price tag for a day at the races. Also, check for family tickets to save.
- Admission fees depend on the enclosure you chose; Premier enclosure being the most expensive, Grandstand a medium, and Course the most affordable.
- If you really love your local racecourse consider a season ticket for great savings and special offer elligibility.
- If you buy tickets online, they can either be sent to you in the mail, or you can pick them up at the day with a reference number.
- Often discounts for seniors or students are available.
- Always book your tickets for big events, like the Royal Ascot for example, as soon as they go on sale to avoice disappointment.