2013 Supreme Novices’ Hurdle Betting Preview
The Supreme Novices’ Hurdle is one of three Grade 1 races taking place on the opening day of the 2013 Cheltenham Festival.
The race is always one of the most popular events as it is traditionally the opening race of the festival and the runners receive a large roar when the race begins.
Nicky Henderson-trained My Tent Or Yours (15/8) is the favourite in the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle betting market at Titan Bet (Free £35) followed by Jezki (9/2) and Champagne Fever (7/1).
There is nothing better than starting the Cheltenham Festival by backing a winner so our team of racing experts have analysed the form guide facts and betting statistics for the race to come up with our trifecta tip.
2013 Supreme Novices’ Hurdle Form Guide Facts and Betting Statistics
– The 2012 Supreme Novices’ Hurdle was won by Donald McCain-trained Cinders and Ashes who was ridden by Jason Maguire.
– Neither McCain nor Maguire are involved in this year’s race.
– Cinder and Ashes started the 2012 Supreme Novices’ Hurdle at odds of 10/1. Dodging Bullets is currently available at odds of 10/1 for this year’s race.
– Champagne Fever, Jezki, My Tent Or Your, Pigue Sous and Un Atout are all last start winners.
– Champagne Fever, Cheltenian and Dodging Bullets have previously won at Cheltenham.
– Champagne Fever, Cheltenian, Jezki are all winners at Grade 1 level.
- Cause of Causes, Champagne Fever, Cheltenian, Dodging Bullets, Jezki, My Tent Or Yours, Pique Sous, Puffin Billy and River Maigue have won over the distance of the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle.
2013 Supreme Novices’ Hurdle Trifecta Tip
Champagne Fever (7/1) from Dodging Bullets (10/1) and My Tent Or Yours (15/8)
Champagne Fever ticks all the boxes and is currently available at excellent value to win the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle. The son of Stowaway is coming off a strong victory in the Grade 1 Deloitte Novice Hurdle and has had previous success during the Cheltenham Festival, winning the Champion Bumper last year. At Cheltenham Festival odds of 7/1 at Titan Bet (Free £35) Champagne Fever is well and truly worth a bet in the opening race of the day.
Dodging Bullets is a consistent jumper who impressed when third behind Darlan and Raya Star in the Grade 1 Christmas Hurdle. The son of Dubawi has form lines around some excellent horses and is the best each way betting option in the race.
My Tent Or Yours is the current favourite for the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle but the fact that he is making his Grade 1 debut makes it tough to back him at his current price. The six-year-old has never finished outside the top two but this is a step up in class and his first visit to Cheltenham. My Tent Or Yours simply doesn’t represent good betting value.
Sign-up at Titan Bet (Free £35) today to score a $35 free bet that you can use to back Champagne Fever or any other horse in the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle.
You can find the best Cheltenham Festival odds at Titan Bet (Free £35).
- Read more news on: Cause of Causes, Champagne Fever, Champion Bumper, Cheltenham Festival, Cheltenian, Cinders and Ashes, Deloitte Novice Hurdle, Dodging Bullets, Donald McCain, Jason MAguire, Jezki, My Tent Or Yours, Nicky Henderson, Pigue Sous, Puffin Billy, River Maigue, Stowaway, Supreme Novices' Hurdle, Un Atout